A collection of 12 original patterns inspired by locations around the globe. One pattern per month, each includes a line of text about an imaginary vacation.
12 - 5" x 5" cards in a plastic case which doubles as a stand, (like a cd case). You can also tape them all to the wall to make a large calendar poster.
Calendars will start shipping October 30th
- January: Mosaics of Isfahan, Iran
- February: Tulips and architecture of Amsterdam
- March: The Wind of Chicago
- April: Orange Blossoms of Andalucia
- May: Temples of Bangkok
- June: Textiles of Peru
- July: The Eye of London
- August: Boots in Austin
- September: Clocks in Chester, England
- October: Day of the Dead in Mexico
- November: The Sea in Bermuda
- December: Textiles in Zimbabwe