A collection of 12 original patterns inspired by locations around the globe. One pattern per month, each includes a line of text about an imaginary vacation. At the end of the year cut-off your favorite patterns and frame.
11" x 17", double-sided, wire bound and drilled with a hole for easy hanging. Grid is perfect for writing appointments + events, calendar includes US Holidays and moon phases.
Calendars will start shipping October 30th
- January: Mosaics of Isfahan, Iran
- February: Tulips and architecture of Amsterdam
- March: The Wind of Chicago
- April: Orange Blossoms of Andalucia
- May: Temples of Bangkok
- June: Textiles of Peru
- July: The Eye of London
- August: Boots in Austin
- September: Clocks in Chester, England
- October: Day of the Dead in Mexico
- November: The Sea in Bermuda
- December: Textiles in Zimbabwe