NEEDED: AN OUTGOING SOCIAL MEDIA / E-COMMERCE POSITION
HOURS: about 4-6 hours a week, hours/days are flexible
WHEN: starting ASAP
We are currently hiring a part-time e-commerce / social media person.
- Creating the content on product pages, making sure all product info is accurate and inline with a standard template
- Help in the creation of a social media marketing calendar
- Create content for Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Email Blasts
- Write content for blog posts that focus on trends, travel, food and running
- Write / track press outreach
Ideal candidate will come into our South Boston-based studio.
- Skilled in writing for eCommerce using SEO keywords
- Candidate must be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Experience with (or familiarity of) basic eCommerce / blogging software (Shopify experience a plus)
- Understanding on how to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram for marketing
- Any photoshop/photography skills a big plus
Please send your resume and all social media handles to email@example.com